Friday, January 20, 2012

FMF - flea market find. volume 1 issue 1.



Flea markets.  I've honestly only been to a couple (maybe even just one...), but I love it.  I could spend hours and hours there.  All the stuff, all the history, all the people.  Always something {new}.  

I went a couple of weekends ago, and of course, spent about 2 hours there (and even went back later to take a guy up on his offer).  I will post those finds at a later date, but I wanted to showcase a couple of my favorite finds for literally change.

I snagged up these pretty pearls from a lady for $1. One dollar.  I also picked up this necklace for $1.  For some classic pieces, you can't say no.  That's something I have learned with flea markets and thrifting.  If you see something you like, get it.  Don't wait or ponder because you will more than likely regret it.  Especially if it's literally for pennies.  Just get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment